Chelsea Houska from Teen Mom 2 shared a scary moment on Twitter! She experienced something terrifying, and wanted to help ensure others didn’t go through the same pain.
She tweeted her story about the incident, and fans were shocked to read about it. Keep reading to find out what happened!
Chelsea Houska is back at it on Twitter revealing some pretty personal information. This time around, she shared a crazy experience that could have resulted in her death! Now, we don’t want to blow this out of proportion, but what happened to her is really quite serious.
Chelsea and her husband are usually very candid on social media. A while back, Cole DeBoer shared a sweet Instagram post celebrating his wife and their Valentine’s Day date night. However, what caught fans’ attention was a comment from Chelsea, discussing why it’s difficult for the couple to get time alone.
She was extremely honest and didn’t hold back about her mental health.
“After giving birth, I personally go through a period of what I would say is pretty severe postpartum anxiety,” wrote the 16 and Pregnant alum. She added, “It was by far the worst after having Watson.”
“For me, leaving them to go out just causes a lot of stress and anxiety,” confessed the 27-year-old.
It’s incredibly brave of the star to emotionally bare-all on social media, especially when it comes to stress and mental health. This time around, she’s on Twitter to talk about her near-death experience.
“So I want to share something that’s probably going to seem really random,” her tweet began. “But I feel like I can’t be the only person that wouldn’t have known what to do in this type of situation.”
“A couple of weeks ago, I was rushing to eat (steak) and I started choking. SERIOUSLY choking. It would not move up & I could not swallow,” read her second tweet.
Choking is a serious matter! According to the National Safety Council, “choking is the fourth leading cause of unintentional death.” Thousands of people die from choking every year.