Who ranks where?
Over the years, we’ve seen a lot of Teen Mom weddings. And, considering that many of the moms have been married multiple times… yeah, a lot means a lot.
Chelsea Houska and Cole DeBoer just tied the knot (again) in a rustic, nature-infused ceremony, soon after Jenelle Evans and David Eason got married on “The Land.” That got us wondering: how do these ceremonies stack up against their co-stars big days?
So what is the breakdown of Teen Mom weddings? Who has had what amount, and just how many guests were there to witness this MTV nuptials? No need to wonder anymore: we’ve got it all right here.
Never in ‘Teen Mom’ Wedding History!
Teen Mom has been airing on MTV for nearly a decade now, and that means a lot of weddings. So how does the most recent wedding — Chelsea and Cole’s vow renewal — stack up against the others?
Well, it’s never a bad idea to start at the beginning with 0. Here are some wedding events that never happened on Teen Mom:
– Farrah Abraham was engaged or married 0 times.
– Jenelle’s mother, Barbara, has been present at 0 of Jenelle’s wedding ceremonies.
– At Chelsea Houska and Cole DeBoer’s wedding, 0 of her co-stars were present — although Kailyn Lowry and Leah Messer were both invited.
What about things that only happened once? Well, there are a number of one-off events as well. For example:
– A Teen Mom wedding was rained out? That happened 1 time, when it stormed during Leah and Jeremy’s wedding.
– 1 baby daddy was present at his ex’s wedding, when Ryan Edwards was invited to Maci’s wedding to Taylor McKinney.
– Only 1 of the moms was pregnant on her wedding day — Kailyn wasn’t pregnant during her formal wedding to Javi, but Chelsea was pregnant with Watson when she married Cole!
– Maci Bookout was the 1 cast member who turned her wedding into an adult coloring book, just in case you wanted to doodle your way through her big day!
There are a few more rare wedding fixtures that more than one star had for their big day! For example:
– Even though we’ll get to see Jenelle’s wedding, we saw Kailyn’s, Maci’s, and many others, 3Teen Mom weddings were never filmed: Kail’s legal wedding to Javi, Jenelle’s wedding to Courtland Rogers, and Chelsea and Cole’s first wedding.
– Some of the cast members have rocky relationships with their parents, but 4 cast members were given away by their fathers: Maci, Catelynn, Leah, and Chelsea.
– When Ryan and Mackenzie tied the knot after the controversial scene where Ryan drove while on Xanax, only 5 people were present other than the MTV crew.
– After Leah and Corey got married, it was only 6 months before they split up.
– Kailyn Lowry was 7 months pregnant with little Lincoln during her second wedding to Javi.
– Catelynn and Tyler dated for 10 years before they got married!
– Jenelle and Courtland Rogers were only engaged for 14 days before they tied the knot.